Notice to Real Estate Brokers and Salespeople
- Use of this website for marketing co-listed properties is considered a contributing procuring cause — Maxwell Associates welcomes co-broking on all its sales + rental listings.
Notice to Prospective Clients and Customers
- All listing information on this site is given in good faith and deemed reliable but, is offered subject to errors and omissions, changes in price, prior sale, or withdrawal without notice.
- All brokers / salespeople represent the seller, not the buyer, in marketing, negotiation and sale of property, unless otherwise disclosed.
- Brokers / salespeople have an ethical and legal obligation to show honesty and fairness to the buyer in all transactions.
Notice about the content on this site
- All content on the Maxwell-Associates.com website is the creation and property of Maxwell Associates, (unless otherwise stated) and hence, protected by copyright — When you agree to the creation of a pictorial of your sale and/or rental property, you grant LoftsBoston.com, Inc., a non-exclusive, irrevocable, royalty-free license to use the work to be used, copied, sub-licensed, adapted, transmitted, distributed, published, displayed or otherwise under our discretion in any and all media.
- The reproduction, redistribution and/or exploitation of any materials and/or content (data, text, images, marks or, logos) for personal or commercial gain is not permitted.
- You shall not alter, modify, copy, adapt or disclose any materials and/or content (data, text, images, marks or, logos) to a 3rd party without the prior consent of Maxwell Associates — nor shall images be downloaded to create, establish or form any part of a stock photo library.
- Provided the source is cited, personal, educational and/or noncommercial use (as defined by fair use in US copyright law) is permitted.
- All parties using, printing or, downloading materials and/or content from the Maxwell-Associates.com web pages in any manner, represent + warrant (1) that you understand and will observe the limitations on the use of the materials and/or content; and (2) that you will not infringe or violate the rights of any other party.
For questions, please email: